Here’s wishing all a very Happy Festive Season! As the biggest festival of India approaches, we all get flooded with lots of work whether its cleaning or mopping or rather it is visiting places to gift. In all this work the thing that suffers the most is our delicate and sensitive skin. So, one must work to take good care of your skin so that you look beautiful on the festive days.
Here’s a guide to take good care with home care tips;
- Orange: One can use this fruit to actually help your skin get rejuvenated & glow. One can use this wonder fruit for its fruit enzymes, detanning & its peel for exfoliating the skin and removing the dirt and closed pores!
- Banana & egg white face Pack: Take half banana and mash it. Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 egg white. Beat them together and apply it on the skin. Banana gives a facial like glow at home, in a few seconds.
- Ubtan: The classic besan ubtan is a great way to clean & nourish the skin, one can put a pinch of turmeric for its antiseptic property.
- Oats: Oats are easy to use and home-ready scrub remedy which actually works on removing the dead layer & debris from the skin. One can mix them with honey & milk to exfoliate the dead skin.
- Tomato juice: It is natural bleaching agent, which whitens & lightens the skin.
- Honey & Milk: One can apply honey & milk powder pack if u have just 15 mins for the party glow.
So, get ready for the Festive Days with a beautiful an natural glowing Skin!! Happy Diwali and Happy New Year!!