Our beliefs about romance influence our idea of a romantic bedroom.
We have all heard the phrase, “Different strokes for different folks”.
This can be very true for two people who have been together for many years.
Busy and demanding lives, jobs, schedules and endless deadlines have all but minimized the notions of romantic bedrooms. Escalating personal and professional demands leave us almost no time for dream-chasing. High quality, comfortable sheets are a given and a bed that’s made earns high marks for sleeping, but that’s about all it rates.
But who has the desire (and more importantly time) to create a romantic experience in their bedroom?
After all, making over a bedroom is a major project. It’s time consuming, and potentially costly and risky. You don’t know if your spouse or partner even cares or will even notice. If you don’t know the answer to the question, then it’s probably time for a change.
Use these ideas for creating your romantic bedroom:
1) How Do You Find Decorating Ideas – A bit of online research or chatting with your intimate friends will be required.
But with these extra efforts, you can come across plenty of ideas for creating the ideal romantic experience for your bedroom.
All major home decor publications have their own websites. You’ll also find lots of pictures and helpful articles written by interior design professionals.
2) How to Avoid Breaking the Bank – The Internet is filled with lots of shops that offer romantic bedrooms decor items at discount prices. You can also save your $3 per gallon gasoline and visit more online retailers in less time. Check out auction websites and online outlets for low-priced, high quality linens such as egyptian cotton sheets. Many of these sites will often throw in free-shipping as well.
3) Keep Your Spouse or Partner in Mind – There are certain predictable risks with any aspect of an intimate relationship.
But if your chose theme expresses appreciation for your partner and your unique bond, everything will be fine.
A caring and warm environment will allow the bond to be strengthened on the spiritual, emotional and physical levels. Now, to really make your romantic bedroom be the inviting oasis that you intended for your spouse or partner, use these can’t miss ideas to turn up the heat. In combination, they’ll send a sensually effective signal that your spouse or partner can’t possibly miss. Prepare yourself for an immediate response.
Boudoir Basics – Romantic Bedrooms that Work
1) Shedding Some Light – Romantic bedrooms lighting While the electric lighting has its purpose, it can be a diminishing element. Avoid fluorescents, which create a stark, business-like environment. Use soft lighting in various colors.
Oil lamps and lanterns that are decorative or antique can also create a dreamy feel for your bedroom.
Regardless of your chosen decor, candles can add subtle lighting that can surely set the mood.
While tea candles will always work, use decorative candles that match your decor or personal tastes.
2) Hints of Romance – Romantic bedrooms fragrances
Similar to how your oven’s aroma sparks your appetite, fragrances used in your bedroom can stimulate your senses, too.
While bland foods are sufficient, the aromas of certain dishes create an immediate craving. Not convinced?
Try stopping by your local bakery early in the morning for a morning cup of joe.
You find that you not leave with a coffee, but a paper bag with your favorite treat, too.
3) Perfect Topping – Romantic bedrooms finishing touches
Security is a residual component of developing and sharing an intimate relationship. This natural progress of the relationship can be advanced by creating a definite confine or boundary signifying its importance. A canopy transforms a bed from a piece of furniture into a sanctuary perpetuating closeness and intimacy.