Makeup in monsoon is not something that most women prefer. They usually prefer to keep their skin nude, fearing the oily outbursts and acne. As a result, most women look pale during the monsoon season, unlike the other seasons when their skin is flushed with a little makeup. However, if only you knew the monsoon makeup tips, you could easily look glamorous and beautiful during the monsoon season.
Here are a few eye makeup and basic makeup tips for you. Read them and follow them closely in order to look gorgeous in this season of rains.
Eye Make up for the Monsoon season
Stay bright eyed and happy through the gloomy monsoon season. While humidity can create a havoc for your makeup but we all love to step out of our house in this beautiful rainy season. Here are some tips on how to have a clean and smudge free monsoon look this season.
Eye shadow primer is highly recommended in this season because it will help make your eye makeup stay longer
- Creamy eye shadows are waterproof and one can create a beautiful look with these eye shadows
- Avoid kohl and use waterproof mascaras
- Go for a bright colorful eye makeup and have fun with splash of colors- one that goes with the cool rainy season. I prefer using neons and all kinds of blues for this season.
How to look beautiful in Monsoon?
One can look beautiful with minimal makeup in monsoon if done correctly. Here are some dos and don’ts that one can follow.
- Avoid foundation, instead create a dewy skin with BB cream or a tinted moisturizer
- Use waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Choose a matte and long lasting lip color. A dark shade if you are wearing a lighter eye makeup or vice versa is best.
- Make sure you tie your hair, especially because the hair tends to become frizzy in monsoon.
- And don’t forget, Skin care is very important. Use face scrubs, avoid heavy makeup and go for a cleanser or face wash.