The thing I love about this season is that the weather is perfect to wear makeup. Although I have a tendency to stick to the same makeup look all year round, I love to experiment something different especially during the wedding season, which is right around the corner and probably to last until early next year.
This Wedding season is all about deep colours and my favourites this season are plums for my eyes and lips. And yes, glitters are in trend, especially when you have evening functions. I am going to talk more about the Makeup essentials for this season and what I am using to get the perfect glamorous look, for this upcoming wedding season.
- To start with – You need a face primer which controls the oil in your skin and helps your makeup last longer. I am using Smashbox primer – it’s perfectly smooth.
- Then use a concealer under your eyes to hide your dark circles. My favourite for this season is the liquid concealer from MAC or laura mercier.
- The foundation I choose to use is YSL Fond de teint Lumiere. This foundation is very light and weightless – perfect for everyday wear if you have good skin. If you have a slightly difficult skin then you would need something more heavier for coverage.
- I seal this foundation with Sephora’s MicroSmooth baked face compact.
- I contour my cheeks using a dark coloured face compact or bronzer from Catrice cosmetics.
- As I said, plums are my favourite this season, I am wearing MAC’s fever powder blush.
- For my eyes, I recently picked up these 2 colours from makeup forever in M-928 and M-860. Blending them well together and finishing with Maybelline extra volume mascara.
- To complete this look, I chose Sephora’s No. 18 lipstick on my lips.
So, gear up for your Best Friend’s wedding and look absolutely Gorgeous!
Image Source: www.happyshaadiseattle.com