Coffee is one thing that is enjoyed by every other person around the world – from early morning to late night and from chilly winters to scorching summers. Coffee, for many, isn’t just a beverage, it’s an emotion. People are always looking up to make their cup of coffees more interesting. This International Coffee Day, let us learn some tips and tricks to make our daily shot of coffee taste better.
- Try making it with different types of milk
You can use a variety of milk to prepare your coffee. Each of them is unique in itself and has a different taste. You can use:
- Coconut Milk – Coconut milk is easily available in the market or you an even prepare it at your home. It is simply made by soaking shredded coconut in water. Coconut milk taste best when used in caffeinated drinks. It can be consumed either hot or cold. It is blessing for those who are vegan or lactose intolerance.
- Almond Milk – It is one of the most popular alternates to cow milk. It is fat free and full of nutrients. You daily shot of coffee can be made more interesting by using Almond Milk in it.
- Soy Milk – Soy milk is another option which can be used instead of the normal cow milk.
- Rice Milk – Rice Milk is sweet in taste and is commonly preferred by those who are on vegan diet. You can avoid adding refined sugar to your cup of coffee made with rice milk. It can prove to be a tasty alternative to your regular milk.
- Add Cinnamon instead of Sugar
You can replace the refined sugar with cinnamon in your cup of coffee. Cinnamon is a healthier option with lower calories and comes with immunity boosting properties. You can either add a pinch of cinnamon to your coffee or stir the later with a cinnamon stick.
- Make Butter Coffee
That may actually sound like a disaster but trust us, this combination of coffee and butter works wonders. Half teaspoon is just enough to give a new flavour to your daily coffee. Make sure you are not adding too much butter or it will spoil the taste.
- Add vanilla Extract
Vanilla Extract gives a new direction to your daily cup pf coffee. It makes your coffee more refreshing and more delicious.
- Add Nutmeg
Nutmeg smells great and it tastes even better when used in coffee. It is a ‘go to’ option for many coffee lovers around the world. Add a pod of it and taste the magic yourself.
- Add Nutella
Adding Nutella to your coffee is a perfect way to enhance the flavour of the beverage. Coffee tastes best with chocolate and what can be better than Nutella!? Add a spoonful of Nutella to your coffee to experience that chocolate blast in your mouth.
- Add Cardamom
Cardamom tastes good in tea and milk shakes, but it tastes even better in coffee. Just a pinch of crushed cardamom over the top creates a refreshing difference.
Try these ingredients next time you head to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee. They will surely make your coffee taste more delicious.