Terms & Conditions for PPA
- Planet’s Pride Awards reserve the right to not consider any nominations received from individuals who do not meet the outlined criteria or whereby there is not enough supporting information within the initial nomination for the judges to make an informed decision about their achievements.
- By completing the nomination supplementary detail, you are agreeing for Planet’s Pride Awards to publish your bio information and profile picture across WomenPlanet’s & Planet’s Pride Awards websites and via our social media platforms as part of the Planet’s Pride awards process.
- Planet’s Pride Awards may suggest moving an individual’s nomination to an alternative category. Should this be the case, a member of our team will contact the individual to discuss prior to any category move.
- Personal details enclosed within individual nominations will only be shared with the administrative team at Women Planet, Planet’s Pride Awards and the Judging Panel.
- Planet’s Pride Awards will not divulge any information relating to the nominator to either the individual nominated or any other party without the nominators permission.
- Planet’s Pride Awards will not share the nomination details with any third party. We will, however share the winners email address with the individual category sponsors and via our media partners.
- Entrants may be required to participate in press related activities. Planet’s Pride Awards will check with each individual that they are willing to participate prior to sharing their details with any press, however, we cannot be held accountable for any press/journalists who seek out details of nominees of their own accord.
- Should any nominee wish to be withdrawn from the nomination process, they are able to do so at any time. Notification of this must be received in writing by E-Mail.
- By virtue of accepting your nomination, and by confirming your attendance at the ceremony you irrevocably consent to having the use of your image on any marketing material created by Planet’s Pride Awards.
- Nominations for Planet’s Pride Awards close on August 31, 2018 at midnight. Any nominations cast after this date will not be considered. Planet’s Pride Awards reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Planet’s Pride Awards is conducted by Women Planet Foundation (Company Number – ) (“Planet’s Pride,” “Women Planet,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
- In these terms and conditions of entry (“Terms”), unless otherwise stated, a reference to “you” or “your” includes you in your personal capacity.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all nominated women who are residents of India.
How do you enter?
- Instructions on how to enter are set out at http://womenpla.net/prideawards2018 and form part of these Terms.
- Entry into the Planet’s Pride Awards is deemed acceptance of the Terms.
- To enter you must:
- Comply with the Terms;
- Submit your entry at http://womenpla.net/prideawards2018 – entry close dates to be advised.
- Be available to attend all Planet’s Pride Awards events and associated activities including judging days, workshops and dinners, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to declare your entry ineligible if, during the Period, in the sole discretion of us or an Awards sponsor:
- You are unable to represent or promote the Planet’s Pride Awards in a satisfactory manner;
- You have not complied with these Terms and/or the entry form is incomplete;
- We determine that you or your business is involved in any conduct or any activity (of both a personal or business nature) that: is illegal, is fraudulent, may harm us, our name or reputation;
- Information provided by you is deficient, false, misleading, or provided unlawfully.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries at any time in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- If we determine that you display any of the conduct at clause 9 we may withdraw any award and associated prizes that you have received. If requested by us, you agree to no longer promote yourself and/or your business as being associated with the Planet’s Pride Awards, us or our Sponsors. This clause survives the expiration of the Period.
More about the Awards
- If we are unable to provide the winner with a nominated prize, we reserve the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the retail value of the prize pool.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms and conditions of use apply to the prize, and the 2018 prize must be claimed by _____ 2018.
- We do not provide feedback on entries.
- As part of judging your entry, we may review publicly available information regarding you including on websites, social media and in media activity.
What do we do with your information?
- We collect personal data as defined under (Privacy) and other information relating to your business operations in various ways, such as in the entry form, on judging days, and in speeches and interactions with the support team, in order to administer the Planet’s Pride Awards and, where appropriate, Planet’s Pride Prize. If you do not provide the personal and business information as requested, you cannot participate in the Planet’s Pride Awards. All entries become our property.
- By participating in the Planet’s Pride Awards (including by submitting an entry and by completing an Planet’s Pride Awards-related survey), you expressly consent for us to collect, store, use and disclose your personal information.
The legal section
- You will at all times indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless us and our respective officers, employees and agents (Indemnified Persons), from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of the Indemnified Persons arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of the Indemnified Persons where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these Terms by you, and use of the Material and/or information supplied by you under these Terms. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Planet’s Pride Awards including the supply of goods or services by any person to you, and where applicable to any persons accompanying you.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from your participation in the Planet’s Pride Awards.
- We have the right to alter or cancel part or all of the Planet’s Pride Awards at any time without notice to you.
- By entering the Planet’s Pride Awards, you agree to submit to the laws of India and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place and the courts of appeal from them.