Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 cup
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pound
- 6 large
- 1 cup
Method of Preparation
- Heat butter into a 10-inch oven-proof frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until they soften and turn translucent, about 3 min
- Add asparagus; reduce heat to medium-low and cook covered for 3 min.
- Pour in eggs and cook until almost set, but still runny on top, about 2 min.
- While cooking, pre-heat oven broiler.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and put in oven to broil until cheese is melted and browned, 4-6 min
- Remove from oven and slide frittata onto serving plate.
- Cut into wedges.
- 10 min
- 15 min