Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 150 gm
- 50 gm
Method of Preparation
- Make a dough with flour, butter, salt and chilled water and keep in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Chop the cabbage and boil in some salted water , let it cool and run in a mixer into a paste.
- Now crumble the paneer and add the cabbage to it. Add some pepper, oregano, very little salt and then mix it all together.
- Now roll the dough and line the tart cases. No greasing needed, since there is enough butter.
- Bake the tarts at 180 degree in a pre-heated oven for 15 mins or till they are 70 % ready.
- Put a layer of tomato ketchup in the tarts and now fill the cabbage mix in it.
- Top with some grated cheese and some olives. Again bake for another 7 to 8 minutes, till brown in color.
- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes