Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Chocolate Cookie (Mexican Wedding Twist)
- 1 cup
- ½ cup + extra to roll
- 2 tsp
- 1 ¾ cup
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup
- ¾ tsp
- 1 pinch
- 1/4 cup
Method of Preparation
- Take a bowl and whisk the butter. Add the 1/3 cup confectioners sugar to it. Whisk until it is fluffy and light.
- Add into it the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix the flour and the pecans. Also add ½ cup ground chocolate, cinnamon powder and the salt. Mix well.
- Now slowly add this mixture to the creamed mixture and make the dough.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixture.
- Nicely wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and allow it to chill down for 1 to 2 hours, until it becomes firm.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Now divide the dough into small 1 inch balls. And place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 18 minutes, or until the cookies get perfectly baked and hard.
- Allow them to cool for 1 minute, and then transfer it on a wire rack.
- Now coat the cookies with confectioners sugar and the additional ¼ cup ground cocoa, when the cookies are warm.
image courtesy: senoritasisa.wordpress.com
- 15 minutes
- 22 minutes
- 16 pieces