Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Chorizo and Eggs
- few drops
- 1/3 cup
- 3 Tbsp
- to taste
Method of Preparation
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat with 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the chopped onions and cook until softened. Once softened, move to the side of the pan and add break up pieces of chorizo into the pan.
- Using a wooden spatula break up the pieces of sausage.
- Add raisins and stir until the sausage is cooked through.
- If you are using lean chorizo drain the excess fat from the pan before proceeding.
- Crack the eggs one at a time into the pan.
- Break the yolks and stir the eggs into the sausage.
- Add a light sprinkle of salt and stir constantly until the eggs begin to set, but are still moist.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with a side of warmed corn tortillas and cilantro as a garnish.
- 10 mins
- 15 mins