Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Corn-Stuffed Poblano Chiles
- 1/2 cup
- 2 cups
- 3/4 cups or 6oz
- 1/2 cup or 2oz
Method of Preparation
- Heat broiler. Coat lightly with nonstick spray a large rimmed baking sheet and a 2-qt shallow baking dish.
- Put Chiles on baking sheet. Broil about 5 inch away from heat source for 15 to 20 minutes, making sure to turn the chilies so that they char evenly. Transfer to a saucepan, cover and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now heat the butter and oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; saut
- Heat oven to 350 ? F. Carefully peel skin off peppers. Cut in half lengthwise; remove corn and seeds. Arrange chilies halves in baking dish in 1 layer. Mound about
- Bake 10 minutes, top with Cheddar cheese and bake 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- 20 min
- 40 min