Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 1 can / 20oz
- 1/4 cup
- 2 cups
- 1 can / 10oz
- 6 / 8inch
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375°F/ 190° C.
- Combine pineapple, sour cream and 1 cup cheese in a medium bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13inch baking dish.
- Fill tortillas with pineapple mixture, roll and place in baking dish.
- Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Image Source: Pillsburry.com
- 15 min
- 30 min