Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 1 cup
- 3/4 cup
- 3 cups
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (optional)
Method of Preparation
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and oil, mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking powder and optional flavorings and mix well to form a homogenous batter.
- Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat a pizzelle iron until very hot. Pour 2 tablespoons batter onto the iron, close it and return to heat.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.
- 10 min
- 20 min