Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 (8oz)
- 1/3 cup
- 3/4 cup
- 1 (9 inch)
Method of Preparation
- Combine pecans and
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 350?F for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for 5 additional minutes, or until butter or margarine and sugar melt.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 4 hrs.
- 15 min
- 45 min