Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Strawberry Coconut Velvet
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 2 cups
- 2-3 scoops
- 90 gm
- For Garnishing
Method of Preparation
- Mix the jelly crystals in 450 ml boiling water.
- Slowly, pour 3 tbsp of this jelly solution into 3 serving glasses.
- Refrigerate the glasses until the jelly sets down perfectly.
- In a blender, add the strawberry crush, vanilla ice cream and coconut milk. Blend it to make a smoothie.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Once the smoothie has settled, add 3 tbsp of strawberry crush along with a few fresh mint leaves. Add a few chopped strawberries if you like to the garnish
- Serve it chilled.
Image courtesy: Cookinglight.com
- 5 minutes
- 1 hour