Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Toasted Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf
- 5 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- 3 cloves
- 1 tsp
- to taste
- 1 cup
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut the bread into slices 1-2 inches thick
- In a bowl mix together butter, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices.
- On a medium baking sheet, arrange the slices evenly and broil 5 minutes or slightly brown.
- Check frequently so they do not burn.
- Remove from broiler and top with cheese.
Image Source: Tastyislandhawaii.com
- 10 min
- 5 min