Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
White Chocolate and Macadamia Rocky Road
- 1/3 cup
- 2 x 180g blocks
Method of Preparation
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line its base and sides with baking paper. Allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallows, cranberries, nuts and coconut.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium-high for 11-22 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the marshmallow mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Using a warm knife, cut into squares.
- 2 hr 20 min
- 2 min