Yoga, is an Indian physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline given to the world by Hinduism. Today on 21st June of 2015, the world has embraced the advantages of Yoga in life. On this International Yoga Day, first let’s thank our Honorable Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to pilot the concept of making Yoga worldwide. By introducing Yoga into one’s existence, the level of positive energy would increase around us leading to more and more progress in terms of every better tasks we operate.
The physical benefits of yoga, which include greater strength, flexibility, balance, and developing a slimmer, more toned physique, are well known. However, The benefits of yoga practice extend beyond the realm of the physical strength. It’s more into the psychological, emotional, and spiritual power. Yoga is a bundle of precautions that never makes you ill by heart which ultimately leads to a healthy ‘YOU’. It rejuvenates your energy level to the great level.
Our tradition is yoga for householders. Weaving yoga in the life of householders is a challenging task but it really works well when practiced gradually. Yoga is a way of life and not only Asana. Therefore a practical application of yoga in our daily life includes the simple philosophies which you learn with the techniques of yoga that help make life worth living better.
Yoga masters in these featured wonders below and this is why one should start considering Yoga as a very important part of life:
- Yoga is a balance way of life gives us stability mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Today women works with many field should definitely involve yoga in own routine. Mentally balanced women shares happiness. Her creativity fills colours. Her flexibility saves time and lessen complains. Moreover yoga keeps you physically younger than your age.
- Practicing yoga as a way of life gives sense of completeness.
- Practicing yoga develops awareness and it leads to do better and be better.
- Practice yoga according to your requirement, which would lead you to concentrate on a given point.
- Practice relaxation technique regularly.
- Yoga is mind, body and soul coordination which is essence of every religion.
- Enhance quantity and quality of breath gives you power of immunity.
Keeping in mind the above points, start Yoga and you will be able to see the changes in your life and you would not stop thanking enough for including it in your life. So Ladies, carry Yoga wherever you go and be more healthier and beautiful in and out.