Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 1/2 cup
- 3/4 tsp
- 2 tbsp
- 2-3 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- As required
- For frying
Method of Preparation
- Take a big bowl and mix in it the rice flour, gram flour, black pepper powder, softened butter, asafetida, oil and salt.
- Add very little water and start mixing the ingredients to form soft dough. Add water if needed to make a non-sticky, stiff dough.
- In a kadai, heat the oil.
- Take murukku press and fill it with the prepared dough. Use the ribbon plate to give the pakoda the needed shape.
- Press the dough into the hot oil forming just a single layer. Don
- Once the bubbles in the pakoda reduce, flip it and cook again until the bubbles stop completely.
- Take it out and drain on paper towel. Allow it to cool.
- Store it in an air-tight container and offer it to guests during Diwali.
- 5 min
- 25 min