Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Kiran Sawhney is the most sought after personal fitness trainer not just in Delhi, but in the country. She is the leading fitness and wellness expert. She is the pioneer in the fitness industry since 1996. She is the founder of Fitnesolution, the personal fitness training studio in New Delhi. She has contributed to innumerable fitness articles in various publications and has done countless fitness shows for various TV channels. She has been associated with various reputed organizations, schools, and health clubs and sports complexes.
Education as Certified Fitness Trainer:
- Speedo -Toronto, Canada-aqua aerobics, Taekwonaqua and aqua aerobics for kids.
- Reebok- Aerobics, Step aerobics, Conditioning, strength, flexibility & Core Pilates.
- IFA (International Fitness Association)-Orlando,Florida-Personal Trainer,Kickboxing,Step & Aerobics.
- Experienced in all kinds of exercise equipment: Thera Band, Tubing, Stability Trainer, Flex Bar, Swiss ball, Medicine Ball, Trampoline, free weights, Ramp, Bosu.
- Member of Idea fitness- U.S.A.
- Certified for Doonya workout- Bollywood dance based workout
- Resolutions of Reebok- where master trainers from all over world share their expertise
- Specialize in bhangra aerobics.
- SHIATSU – Japan.
- Chi Kung, Zhan Zhuang and Tai Chi – Singapore.
- Yoga – Sivananda.
- CPR certified.
- Also teach Argentine Tango, Salsa, Jazz, Jive, Merengue. Cha Cha, bachata, zouk and dancercise.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Performed new member orientations, body fat analysis, calculating BMI, BMR, diet plans, cardiovascular, strength & flexibility evaluations including target heart rate calculations, calories burnt during the workout, postural analysis. Success rate so far has been 100% with each client satisfactorily achieving the target weight or inch loss or body toning. There has been not a single incidence of reported injury. She has the ability to interact effectively with all age groups and has always given optimum results in terms of fitness.