With the current level of tech, we can safely alter our appearance in many ways and if it’s plastic surgery you’re looking for
Here are a few cosmetic surgery treatments that people come to Bangkok to receive.
- Breast augmentation –Whether too large or small, you can have breast augmentation treatment from a top-rated plastic surgeon. The first step is to find a reputable plastic surgery clinic; Google can help you with that and make an initial consultation with the plastic surgeon, when you can discuss your needs; the surgeon would recommend a treatment and explain in detail how the procedure works, while also making you aware of the risks involved with all forms of surgery.
- Filler facial treatment – Is Belotero filler good? The answer is a resounding yes! There are several products under this brand name, which are approved by the FDA and the specialist would help you to choose the right type of filler to leave you with smooth facial skin. This treatment has zero downtime and can produce amazing results, removing wrinkles and tightening skin.
- Cool freeze fat removal – This is a revolutionary treatment for removing fat cells and is much better than traditional liposuction. If no amount of exercise seems to get rid of that ugly midriff bulge, this is the ideal treatment, which is painless and can be used for midriff, outer/inner thighs, upper arms and waistline. Once the treatment process is complete, you will receive a massage to stimulate the removal of the dead fat cells, which the body harmlessly eliminates. If you are middle-aged, here are a few things that you can do when you retire.
- Laser skin treatment – This can remove acne scars, freckles and moles; the special laser penetrates the skin, promoting the creation of collagen and fast skin repair. There are numerous types of laser skin treatment, including IPL, Regen and fractional laser skin treatment. The healthcare professional would recommend the most suitable treatment and should you have any questions, the doctor would be happy to provide answers. It seems that Thailand is a hub for cosmetic treatment, which means you need to book a flight and combined treatment with a great holiday in a tropical paradise.
- Laser hair removal – Special laser light destroys the hair follicles, this treatment can be used all over the body and it is painless, requiring zero downtime. Very popular with all age groups, it is a better alternative to painful waxing and if you would like to learn more about laser hair removal treatment, search with Google for a Bangkok based clinic that offers laser treatment. Find out about the services via their website and you can make an appointment with the specialist to discuss options.
Cosmetic treatment has evolved over the decades into effective and painless procedures with terrific results, meaning that you can always look your best.