Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 1 1/2 cup
- 1/4th cup
- 1 tsp (as desired)
- 1 tbsp
- 2 tsp
- ½ gm
- a few strands
- 10 gm
- 10 gm
Method of Preparation
- In a food processor, add hung curd , cardamom powder, saffron and sugar. Blend it till smooth.
- Add milk to adjust consistency.
- Remove in a glass bowl add charoli seeds, saffron steeped in warm milk and mix well.
- Chill the shrikhand in the refrigerator for 1 ½ hours.
- To Serve:
- Serve chilled garnished with slivered almonds, pistachio nuts , laced with saffron.
- Chef Tips:
- Instead of a food processor, you may simply whisk the ingredients till well blended.
- You may add cold milk if required i.e. if the hung curds are too thick.
- You may grated nutmeg, if desired.
Creamy, smooth and rich dessert is usually prepared in Maharashtrian homes, with hung curds, powdered sugar, Buchananialanzan seeds, and is flavored with Saffron and Green Cardamom Powder. Garnished with slivered nuts and laced with saffron, this dessert is served Chilled
- 10 minutes
- Chilling Time: 1 1/2 hours