Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Wanitha Ashok, Bangalore’s Fitness Queen is a Certified Aerobic Instructor and has introduced many novel fitness regimes in the country.
- She is a Motivational speaker for fitness and Environment
- Media presenter for Fitness content on Television, Radio and print Media.
- “Wednesdays with Wanitha” a chat show on Fever 104.
- Also writes a fitness column for “Udayavani” every Wednesday
- She gives fitness quotes for various publications and magazine in India.
- Contributes fitness article for online health portals and fitness content provider for Yahoo!
- Apart from that she is Recycled craft designer and a Socio- Environment activist and a socialite.
- Fitness DVD presenter “Aerobics for your mind and Body”
- Author of a Bilingual Fitness Book “You have an excuse I have an exercise”
- She was also Mrs. India finalist 2009.
- She is A Vigilante and supports causes.
- She is also a Recipient of many national and International Award for community services. She was recently awarded with, “The Raahtriya Rattan” for her outstanding contribution in various fields towards society.
She believes that “Each one should help one” and lives by it.