For a working moms, it is not easy to handle both her office and home. In the race to get to the office in time, often the home takes a beating. Lack of time on hand makes it quite hard to clean one’s home. If you are one of the working moms, you will realize that leaving office in the evening does not actually free you. You will get back to a home that might not be exactly clutter-free. Why not get yourself to try these tips without spending your energy? The best thing is that you end up with a neat home!
- Set Goals : As you travel back from office, plan what you intend to do as soon as you get home
- Throw Unwanted Things Away: Kids often outgrow their clothes and toys. Instead of hoarding them up, why no
t give them to goodwill or charity? You will not only free your home of clutter but teach your children the joy of sharing.
- Get Your Kids to Volunteer: Involve kids while you are cleaning your home. They will enjoy helping you out with dusting and vacuum. Your kids will learn small household chores that will benefit them in the long run.
- Clean as You Work: Load your dishwasher as soon as you finish the use of a plate or a spoon. It will be easier to go to bed early. If you find toys and other stuff underfoot, carry them as you walk to other room and deposit them. And if you have pet at home, get pet hair out of home with best vacuum for pet hair.
- Everything in its Place: Chalk out place for each and everything. Keep storage baskets for toys, laundry bags and have shelves made. Remind kids that they will find their things easily if they are kept in the assigned place.
- One Room at a Time: It is not easy to handle the cleaning and sprucing all rooms at a time. Tackle one room at a time. Go about doing small things like arranging books on shelves, throwing out wilted flowers, cleaning the blinds, polish the mirrors, de-cluttering your desk or cleaning out the refrigerator.
- Clean Kitchen before Sleeping: An unkempt kitchen with dirty counters, dishes over-flowing is not a pleasant sight. Start your day with a clean and sparkling kitchen. Clean your kitchen before you go to sleep. This will help you cook meals in a hygiene atmos
- Bathrooms and Wash rooms: Set a day for cleaning your wash rooms. Use good cleaning agents to clean your bathroom and make it look inviting.
- Tie up Loose Ends: Tackle those loose knobs, squeaky doors and stuck windows.
- Don’t Put the Work Off: Try not to postpone your work. You will only end up with more work than you can handle.