Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Malti Bhojwani, 42, is a professional coach, author, speaker and workshop facilitator. Having been in the personal development industry for over 13 years, she brings her years of experience to scores of individuals, teams in corporations and entrepreneurs all over the world.
She is a Singaporean mum, lived in Jakarta, Indonesia and spent most of her adult life in Sydney, Australia and currently resides between Pune and Mumbai in India. She has been well received and loved for bringing humanity back into the corporate world.
Her forte is teaching people how to change the lens through which they see in order to create new and lasting changes in their lives through body, emotion and language cohesion. She says, she coaches from her wounds as she was challenged with obesity and low self esteem herself, growing up and is now the slimmest and fittest she has ever been. Malti has worked hard to build her brand and continues to support other practitioners and aspiring speakers and writers to do the same.
Her clients include Microsoft (Thailand), Mahindra & Mahindra, The British Council & members of YPO and EO, BMC Software, SAS, Genpact, WIPRO, spoken to The Rotarians and addressed countless book clubs and business groups. She is a regular contributor and expert consultant for the Times of India and countless other international and Indian publications and now a world-renowned author. She’s been interviewed LIVE on CNBC India and on Australian TV several times.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF (International Coach Federation) – over 1000 hours of logged-coaching and intense training.
- Ambassador and Coaching Group Leader for the ICA (International Coach Academy)
- Graduated from Newfield Network in Ontological Coaching
- Registered Global Coach of the Human Systems – UK & Invivo Play systems Sweden
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner (Christopher Howard Institute)
- Worked as a Senior buyer for an Australian Online Department Store where she led the team of buyers who attended trade fairs in China over 6 years as a purchasing officer for Online Department store and for an Australian importer/distributor of home and giftware.
- Top Ranking Life Coach in India out of over 13,000 registered (LinkedIn) 2nd Top Ranking Life Coach.
- Internationally out of over 380,000 registered (Linkedin).
- Written the Foreword for other Life Coach’s books.
- Almost 10,000 Facebook Likes, 13,000 Twitter Followers, 80,000 YouTube views with over 100 short videos on Life Coaching.
- An article a week for the Times of India online and featured almost every week in quotes and interviews across online and offline platforms in India.
Her books “Don’t Think of a Blue Ball” has received international accolades, is being translated into several languages including Bahasa Indonesia by Gramedia & “Thankfulness, Appreciation & Gratitude” has gone into reprints. She has 4 more books for 2014 and 2015 release including Brain Spa.
Read more about her at www.maltibhojwani.com