Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Being a designer has always been my aim. All I ever wanted to do was design and create clothes with a “feel good’ factor. As a teenager, I worked as a model with Elite Model management, Mumbai and then later with OM Model management, Milan. During this experience, I understood the need to be different and dress differently and hence planned to create top quality and personalized fashion wear. This inspired me to proceed for a 3-year course of Fashion & Textile Design at Istituto Europeo de Design, Milan, Italy. I graduated in July 2008 and whilst my stay in Milan, I earned the esteemed opportunity to intern with a French Fashion House, Estrele, where apart from designing, I was able to assist with styling the 2007/08 Autumn/Winter look book and editorial shoots.
I am the only designer in India to have come up with a high fashion designer rainwear collection, for every one, including women, men, children and dogs. I was asked to start the pre-London Fashion Week with my stunning 2010 designer rainwear collection.
Experience and Achievements
- Launched her cross-generational rainwear line at Fuel – The Fashion Store.
- Launched a Kids wear line named SV Bambini
- Designed the Modern Royalty collection for Tanishq. The garments were made of pure silk with velvet piping. The designs were classy and meant to highlight the Designer Tanishq Jewellery.
- Designed clothes for celebrities like Chitrangda Singh, Shazahn Padamsee, Deepti Gujral, Aanchal Kumar, Soniya Mehra, and more.
- Fashion Magazines that have acclaimed her designs and talent include Verve, Asian age, Deccan Chronicle, Parsiana, Midday and Bazaar.
- Designs have been pictured in known magazines such as Grazia, Femina and New Woman.
- Invited to the Pre London Fashion Week and End London Fashion Week.