The winters bring a season of endless festivities. From Durga Pooja to Diwali, Dussera, and Navratri, this time of celebrations demands some beautiful ethnic looks to match the jubilant atmosphere!
Here are a few awesome outfits to include in your festival wardrobe this season!
1.Bridal Style – Who said reds and maroons were just bridal looks? We believe that a good old bridal lehenga can go a long way for festivals! This bright number with golden embroidery is worthy of applause. With the blouse in brocade embroidery and a lehenga to match, the dupatta tones down the outfit so that you can incorporate jewelry into your look! Pick this for an extra something this festival season!
2. White Hot – Ah, the look of serenity! This outfit features a plunging sweetheart v-neckline, with a subtle skirt and dupatta. Buy this outfit as the blouse is cut with strap sleeves, and the mirror-work with colored threads crowns the ivory fabric. Make the colors pop with colorful jewelry.
3. Grey Goddess – If you aren’t a big fan of colors, this silvery grey number could be the outfit you are looking for. The sari is a traditional drape with a frill on the pallu to add drama to the look. The real show-stopper here is the cold-shoulder blouse! With good use of silvery sequin embroidery, the blouse reflects all the colors of the festival, giving this outfit a versatile look!
4. Earthy Hues – What better way to reminisce of the summer than to buy summery colors in the winter months! These lehenga sets are the quintessential festival outfits. The yellow tulle lehenga with white cotton polka dot embroidery is a subtle ode to the marigolds that line garlands, and the purifying haldi with which the Gods are bathed. The cap-sleeved blouse is a nod to the changing season, while the skirt admits to festival frolic! The floral lehenga is another piece that establishes a festivity filled season. Using hints of red and maroon to brighten up the white skirt and a light netty yellow dupatta, the outfit is a complete success on all fronts. Buy these to be the center of attention at any photo op!
5. Beige and Brown – This particular number is a royal flush! The deep v-neck of the blouse accentuates your cleavage just enough to keep it pooja-appropriate, and the classic bell sleeves create an illusion of lithe beauty. The golden-brown color of the fabric is one for the ages, as the striking embroidery makes for a glittering outfit. Make sure to pair this with emeralds or Kundan jewelry. Get this outfit to guarantee admiration!
6. Lavender Lover – A purple hue is best suited for this festival season. An unconventional sari drape and the efficient use of a matching shrug makes this outfit a sure winner. With light cottony embroidery and detailing on the pallu of the sari, the pastel color will bring out a subtle glow on your face, perfect to be worn at a pooja ceremony!
Image Courtesy: https://www.instagram.com/frontierbazarr/