Natural photogenic face is not every woman’s luck. Thanks to the photographer’s creative skill; he tries to make an average looking woman look beautiful. Most of the women modeling for photos and appearing on the front page of magazines look chic and smart, not just because they are natural beauties, but because they have learn to pose in a way to yield fantastic results.
These glamorous beauties have followed the hints offered by their photographers. So, here are a few tips that will help you look beautiful in your next clicks. Follow them and pose well for your photo sessions. Hope you have nice day.
- Look above the camera lens. Slightly bend your face to keep your ‘chin’ toward the neck.
- Keep your lip portion relaxed and look smug. This will keep your facial features eased.
- Pose naturally. Let there be a slight gap between the arms and the torso.
- Check your dress color against different backdrop to choose an ideal one for the sessions. But make sure that there are no complicated designs on the textiles.
- Since a snap is known to dramatize the features, use as less cosmetics as possible.
Practicing the classical position before the final photo session will help greatly.
The classical posture
Instead of posing straight in front of the lens, turn slightly away. Keep your feet one in front of the other. Keeping your face slightly in front of the camera will make your body appear a little wide. Tilting one of the shoulder blades towards the camera will have an added effect.
Posing for a full length photo
Pull your stomach in. Keep your hips stiff, tilt your upper torso slightly backwards and stand straight.
More than any further pointers study various photographs of yourself and decide your ideal pose, facial expressions and other aspects to make every photograph sensational.
Blinking your eyelids before posing for a snap will make you relaxed and fresh.