Red lips, dark blush and a horrifying eyeshadow…and before you know it, your wedding makeup looks nothing less than that of a horror film. But would this happen if you had the perfect idea of what makeup you wish to put on, on your wedding? I guess No!
For a bride, the wedding day holds a lot of importance. It is Her Day to enjoy, Her day to Look the most Beautiful bride ever. Her day to say, I Do! And so, she has to look best on her wedding and has to have the best makeup for the perfect tantalizing look. But, getting your bridal makeup done can be a little crazy, especially if you have no idea what sort of makeup you want on yourself on the Wedding Day.
A radiant, feminine, glowing makeup is just what every bride needs on her wedding day. A makeup that adds to her confidence and gives her the perfect look is all that she needs. So, keeping the face shape, cut and complexion in mind, here are a few bridal makeup tips that will add elegance and a sophisticated look to the bride.
Before jumping it to the bridal makeup tips, lets first prepare our skin for the wedding day.
Pre-bridal Skin Care Tips:
- The bride should always follow the skin care regime prescribed to her beautician or dermatologist.
- One should do cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice a day.
- Before your wedding, plan your facial cleansing schedule to rectify any fault.
- Have a cleansing facial once a week for a month.
- Eat a balanced diet, fruits, and veggies. Also, take lesser spicy foods and drink six to eight glasses of water.
Bridal Makeup Tips
- Always consider the climate at the time of the wedding. As its winter… choose for the cream based or oil based makeup products that wont give your skin a dry look.
- As the photos blow out the make-up, make sure you apply a little more make-up on your face.
- Start with cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Always apply primer, as you have a long day ahead and keep the base smoother.
- Apply concealer on the areas required like under eye, or any area which is darker or has pigmentation.
- One must use the right color foundation and keep it minimal.
- Powder your face and apply blush and highlighters to have a radiant look.
- Use waterproof products like mascara.
- Makeup pros are totally digging a toned-down faux glow. Switch to a tinted moisturizer that warms up your skin tone.
- Go for vibrant lip shades, like the bright coral.
- The shades of purples, pinks, and oranges set off your eyes like a sparkling sunset. Apply the lightest color below the brow bone, the medium shade on the lid and the brightest at the lashes.
- Extremely thick lashes with length.
- Naturally shaped brows.
With these tips, a beautiful makeup and a nice pose, click your best bridal picture.
Image courtesy: shopping.cindycrawford.biz