Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Rose and Quinoa Pudding
- 1/4th cup
- 1/4th tbsp
- 2 tsp
- 6 Cups
- 1/4th tsp
- 4 tsp (as desired)
- a pinch
- 3 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
- Wash and drain quinoa thoroughly in a fine mesh.
- In a deep heavy bottomed non-stick pan pour the coconut milk add the drained quinoa and cinnamon powder, bring to a boil and simmer. Simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Now add the rose petals and rose petal powder. Add a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Let it simmer for another 10 minutes. Switch off the flame. Add Jaggery and mix well.
- Ensure that the pudding is thick and the quinoa has absorbed enough milk to be cooked through and is tender.
- Pour the pudding into bowls, cool them completelyand refrigerate for 01 hour.
- Enjoy this chilled delectable and healthy pudding garnished with Rose petals, slivered almonds and pistachio nuts.
- You may add organic honey instead of organic jaggery, if desired.
- You may add a few drops of rose water to the pudding before chilling it in the refrigerator.
- A pinch of salt is added to the pudding, as it enhances and brings out the flavours and sweetness within.
Image Courtesy : Chef Reetu Uday Kugaji
- 10 Minutes
- 30 - 35 Minutes; 1 Hour Refrigeration