For glowing skin one should always eat healthy. Healthy does not mean cutting off oily and spicy food permanently but one should balance in a way that it should not affect the glow of the skin.
People often make mistakes for skin care.
- Sleeping without removing make up.
- Applying moisturizers on wet skin.
- Applying old make up. Make up should not be old for more than 3 years, usage of makeup which is more than three years old can cause skin infections like rashes, eczema, red spots etc.
- Applying scrub more than thrice a week. Extreme usage of scrub can damage and make the skin dry.
- Using shaving cream and razor to remove unwanted hair.
- Using skin products without knowing if it is your skin type or not.
- Changing skin products too often.
For your skin to be glowing and hydrated it is very important to have a skin routine in place. Your lifestyle habits which includes your diet and exercise as well as use of products are the key factors to having a glowing skin. You must consume water regularly, always remember how much water you drink is never enough! To have a glowing skin the three important mantra is to exfoliate, moisture and hydrate
Here are some of the things you should avoid in order to have a glowing skin:
- Always use a sun screen, avoid using creams that are highly fragranced instead use products that have natural and simple ingredients
- Avoid junk and oily food. Consume a lot of vegetable, fruits and nuts
- It is essential to sleep for 8-10 hours everyday
- Avoid sleeping with make up. Use a cleansing lotion to wash your face.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- Less caffeine consumption