Summer days, hot weather, pool parties…wondering what makeup to wear?
Personally I think its your choice, what makeup you like. From nude look to very colorful, I wear both depending on what mood I am in. Spring calls for all colors 🙂
But for the sake of choosing a look that is non cumbersome in this hot weather, I would say nude look hands down. That said, what do you call a nude look? Nude look doesn’t mean not wearing any makeup at all. It just means wearing less makeup. I would choose the following products this summer to best suit my needs for a nude look.
- Face- Start with an oil free hydrating moisturizer. Conceal your under eyes with a water based concealer like MAC if your face is oily. Or any concealer if you are a normal skin type. Use a light foundation, preferably a BB cream or a mineral foundation. Both these will give you light coverage for summer. If you are using a BB cream then you can dust a light face powder above your cream.
- Cheeks – Go with no blush or choose a bronzer instead of a blush to give your cheeks a sun kissed glow.
- Eyes- All nude shades mixed with browns and bronze if you are going for a night out. You can check out my video here for a complete nude eye makeup.
4. Lips – If you are going with nude eyes, you can wear any color on your lips. Choose a light pink or sometimes just a gloss during the day. And a slightly brighter matte shade in Rose during the night
5. Finish your makeup with a MAC makeup fixer – this will hydrate your skin and will be very refreshing.
Stay cool and drink lots of water!
Image Source: blog.houseoffraser.co.uk