Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 300 gm
- 12 Tbsp
- 1/4 Tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 Cup
- 200 gm
Method of Preparation
- Place the chocolate, butter & salt in a large microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate for about 2 minutes. Stir well and heat for another 2 minutes till the chocolate & butter is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat the egg and sugar till thick and fold in the melted chocolate in the egg mixture.
- Pour the batter in a 9 inch prepared nonstick baking pan, place the pan in moderate hot oven and bake for 1 hour on 180 deg or till the Inserted tooth pick in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the baked cake from the oven and allow it to rest on a wired rack for at least 8 to 10 hours. Dust coco powder and garnish with fresh raspberry on top and serve with whipped cream.
- Chef's Tip: You can add some chopped dry raspberry in the cake just to enhance the taste.
Image Courtesy: Barbeque Nation
- 10 mins
- 1 hr 20 mins