Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Marble Swirl Pound Cake
- 2 cups
- 1 cup
- 3½ cups
- 1 cup
- 1½ tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 cup
Method of Preparation
- Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter at low speed in a large bowl.
- Increase speed to high, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk, baking powder, vanilla, salt and eggs. Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- Increase speed to high, and beat batter 4 minutes longer.
- Remove about 2½ cups batter to a medium bowl.
- Using a wire whisk or fork, beat cocoa into batter in medium bowl until well blended.
- Grease a 10 inch tube pan and alternately spoon vanilla and chocolate layers into prepared pan.
- With a large spoon, cut and twist through batters to obtain marbled effect.
- Bake to 350° F for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan and on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake form pan and cool completely.
- 20 min
- 1 hr