Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
- 26 oz
- 26 oz
- 1/2 cup
Method of Preparation
- Thaw the ravioli.
- Heat the oven to 375 ̊ F.
- Coat using a nonstick spray a 9” inch square baking dish and a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Take a bowl and add to it all the pasta sauce; add to this water.
- Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce in the baking dish.
- Cover it with 20 ravioli sheets, touching each other with the flat side up.
- Spread over with ¾ cups of sauce and sprinkle with ½ cup cheese.
- Make another layer with the remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and cheese blend.
- Cover with the aluminum foil making sure the sprayed side is face down.
- Bake with the sheet for 1 hour or until you see bubbles around the edges.
- Remove the cover and bake for another 5 minutes; until the cheese is golden.
Image Source: Alidaskitchen.com
- 10 min
- 1 hr 15 min