Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Shrimp Spring Roll
- 2 tsp
- 1½ tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 cups
- 2 cups
- 3/4 cup
- 3 tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation
- Heat the oil in a large wok; stir fry the gingerroot, garlic, cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots and onions.
- Add the oyster sauce and pepper flakes and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add shrimps.
- Place the egg roll wraps on the counter, add 2 Tbsp of the filling diagonally on the wrapper and fold bottom corner of the wrapper over the filling.
- Roll snugly half-way to cover the filling.
- Fold both sides snugly against the filling; moisten the edges of the top flap and roll the flap over to seal.
- Lay flap side down on a plate that is lightly coated with flour.
- Deep fry or take a cast iron skillet and fill 1/3 with the canola oil and get to frying temp.
- Arrange 2-3 egg rolls at a time and flip when golden.
- Place on paper towel and serve hot with duck sauce.
- 20 min
- 10 min