Weather can be downright brutal and with the mercury rising and falling every day, it is no surprise that you will end up with a heap load of skin problems.
How do you deal with it and will being proactive really help? The answers might be infinite, but we have the perfect solution for you — tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has got various benefits:
- It’s very beneficial for skin infections like acne, dandruff& herpes etc.
- It has anti-microbial properties, which are very good for skin.
- It can be used as an antiseptic on the skin in case of some cuts, wounds & abrasions.
- It is used for cough & bronchial infection also, by using it in bathing water.
- It is used in many topical ointments made to relieve skin infections etc.
- It is used for anti-lice treatment in children.
- It is used to treat fungal infections of nails as well.
- It is also used to treat infections caused due to excessive usage of shoes like in sports players &athletes.
- One can also use it for insect bites, ring worms & itching for calming effect.
- It’s very good for dry skin’s hydration.
- It’s very beneficial for preventing hair fall.
People use it in the cleaning of their homes these days cause of its anti-bacterial & anti-microbial properties, so many floor cleaners, and dish washers as well & room fresheners are coming using it as ingredients.