Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Apple Coconut Barfi
- 3/4 cup
- As required
Method of Preparation
- Heat jaggery and coconut in a non-stick pan on a medium flame until the coconut becomes slightly brown
- Add finely chopped red apples to the mix and cook well for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder and chopped nuts. Mix well
- Take a square tin and grease it slightly to set the mixture
- Spread the barfi evenly in the tin and decorate with pistachios. Let it cool for 5 minutes before putting it into the refrigerator for 3-4 hours until it is set
- Cut it into equal pieces and serve.
Featured Image Source: mytaste.org