Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Home Style Veggie Burger
- 1 bunch
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- To taste
- To Shallow Fry
Method of Preparation
- In a large bowl, mash boiled potatoes, add grated carrots, bread crumbs, green chilli, finely chopped onion, grated ginger, chopped coriander, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds and salt to taste
- Mix and bind everything together
- Divide it into equal portions (should be equal to the size of the bun) and form them into flat round patties. Brush them with oil and keep aside. It will prevent them from sticking to the plate.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan and place all the patties. Cook them on one side until golden brown at a medium low flame.
- Turn them and cook evenly on the other side.
- Slice the burger buns into equal halves and spread some butter. Toast them lightly on a hot pan.
- Take it off the heat and spread some homemade hung curd dip/mayonnaise. Place the vegetable patty and top it with sliced onions and tomato.
- Spread a little more hung curd dip on the other half of the bun and place chopped lettuce for that extra crunch (optional)
- Finish it off by serving the burger with fries.
Image Source: secret-training.com