Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Chocolate Peda (Condensed Milk)
- 1/2 can
- 1 cup
- 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation
- Take A non-stick pan and add into it all the ingredients, except the ghee.
- Mix the ingredients properly until they melt and become a proper mixture or starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Now add the ghee and mix the mixture properly.
- Once the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, take it off the heat and keep aside in a small bowl.
- Grease your hands and then start making small balls. Flatten them a little and add a few pieces of pistas in the top, as a garnish.
- Allow it to set for a few hours. Serve to your guests and cousins during Rakshabandhan!
Image Source: spiceupthecurry.com
- 2 mins
- 5 mins
- 15 pedas