Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Chocolate Tangy Fudge
- 2 cups
- ½ cup
- 1/3 cup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 squares (1 ounce)
- ½ cup
Method of Preparation
- Grease an 8 inch tray and keep to aside.
- Take a saucepan and mix sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter into it.
- Bring it to a boiling point and then cover it with a lid and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove lid and stir the mixture perfectly.
- Heat the mixture at a temperature of 234 to 240 degree F without stirring.
- To check, drop a small amount of this syrup into cold water. Check if it forms a soft ball which easily flattens when placed on a flat surface. If yes, the syrup is perfectly cooked.
- Remove the saucepan form heat and addinto it the chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Allow the mixture to cool upto 175 degrees F. Place it on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Take a wooden spoon and beat the fudge until it slowly thickens and loses the glossy look.
- Add walnuts and then pour it into the buttered pan. Spead evenly and allow it to cool.
- Cut into small pieces and then serve chilled.
Image Courtesy: livinghealthywithchocolate.com
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes