Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Mushroom Parmesan Soufflé
For Mushroom Filling
- 100 gms
- 3 cloves
- 10 ml
- 30 gms
For Soufflé Filling
- 10 gms
- 100 ml
- 30 gms
- To Taste
- 3 gms
How To Make?
- Slice the mushrooms into fine slices. Slice the garlic too in fine slices. Shred the Parmesan and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and mushrooms till soft along with chilies. Once done, add Parmesan and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat butter and add in it flour till it gets cooked well. Pour in it milk slowly and keep stirring till it thickens. Season it as needed.
- Add in it the mushroom mix and stir well.
- Once done, keep it aside and bring it to room temperature.
- Add the baking powder and give a quick good stir.
- Grease the soufflé moulds with butter and fill-in the prepared mixture till it covers 75% of the mould. There has to be space for soufflé to rise well while being baked.
- Bake them at 220 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes.
Image Courtesy: www.kraftrecipes.com
- 5 mins
- 20 minutes