Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Pomegranate & Vanilla Compote
- 200 ml
- 1 tsp
- 4 tbsp ( 2-3 tbsp + 1 tbsp)
- 200 ml
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp (1 tbsp + 1 tbsp)
Method of Preparation
- Boil the cream with 2-3 tsp of sugar. Once it reduces a little, add the vanilla extract and stir. To this add the agar agar 1 tbsp and stir well till it melts and mixes properly.
- Pour in the glass and let it cool. Refrigerate till set.
- Meanwhile, mix pomegranate juice, sugar, lemon juice and 1 tbsp sugar. Stir well till sugar dissolves well.
- Heat half cup water and put in it agar agar 1 tbsp and stir till it's totally mixed. Pour this mixture in pomegranate mixture and stuIr well.
- Pour it slowly on the set vanilla compote and let it set.
- The compote shall be refrigerated for 2 hours and it's ready to serve.
Image Source: www.pinterest.com
- 15 mins
- 10 mins