Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Pesto Pasta Salad
- 4 cups
- 1 cup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 cup
- 1 cup
- 12 oz
- 1 Tbsp
Method of Preparation
- Cook Pasta in salted water as per the instructions on the packet.
- Remove and strain pasta once is it cooked but firm (al dente).
- Toast the pine nuts in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Keep an eye on them as they cook very fast and get burnt in seconds.
- When most of the nuts have a blush of golden bowl on them, move them to a cool bowl to rest.
- Put pasta in a big bowl.
- Mix in fresh basil pesto, green olives, and pine nuts.
- Gently mix in cherry tomatoes, peas, fresh basil leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
- 15 mins
- 5 mins