Don't you have an Account with Us ? than sign up now using any of the way...
Strawberry Yogurt in Chocolate Cup
- 1 cup
- 1 cup
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 - 3
- 8 - 10
Method of Preparation
- In a microproof bowl and add the white cooking chocolates into it.
- Microwave for 30 seconds (until it melts). Whisk well and pour them into silicon cupcake molds.
- Swirl them in the mold so that the chocolate coats the mold uniformly.
- Remove the excess chocolate and then refrigerate the molds.
- Now take a bowl and add into it the hung yogurt, choped strawberries and sugar. Mix well and freeze it.
- Take your serving plate and arrange the chocolate cups (peeled from the silicon molds). Add 3 tbsp strawberry yogurt and garnish with strawberry and black current slices.
- Pour some chocolate sauce on the cups and also on the serving plate.
- arnish plate with strawberry and black current. Serve chilled.
Image Courtesy: foodgamut.com
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes